Club Elections and Online Voting Made Simple
Thursday, May 28, 2020
12pm Pacific / 2pm Central / 3pm Eastern
featuring Melissa Peterson of Survey & Ballot Systems
The Coronavirus crisis has led us all into taking our usual business practices online. Many clubs have been tasked with implementing digital platforms more quickly than preferred and learning new technology along the way. As a result, this session will help you understand and solve the challenges of handling elections and online voting; so you can be well supported and prepared when making decisions about your election and voting process.
During this discussion, we will cover the following questions…
- What regulations and bylaw/club policy restrictions do we need to be mindful of when considering online voting?
- How do we ensure trust, security and transparency in our process?
- What best-practices techniques positively influence member participation?
- How can clubs maximize and leverage an investment in online surveys/voting?
- In addition to your own pre-submitted priorities...
We look forward to your participation in the conversation and learning what you are most interested in covering during our time together. During the event registration process, you will be invited to submit your #1 question for Melissa. This will help us organize content in advance of the live session, and ensure your priorities are covered either during or after the event.